Skip to content
- Perform work that allows a customer to gain access to their property, resolve dangerous situations, or allows other repair work to proceed.
- Price work to encourage availability to the greatest number of customers.
EMERGENCY WORK LIMITATIONS
- No debris removal offered.
- No work involving power lines.
- No work on very large trees. Limit is < 25 inch diameter, even if on the ground.
- No work in high winds.
- Work in the dark (with emergency lighting) OR
- Work during snowfall, freezing rain, heavy rain, or moderate wind OR
- Work during times the NC state government asks people to stay home OR
- Work during wide-spread power outages or fuel shortages caused by storms.
- Emergency work is priced at $150 the first hour and $200 per hour every subsequent hour. Hours are charged in ½ hour blocks. There is a $75 minimum charge for any service call.
- Prices increase after the first hour to encourage customers to do only the minimum necessary. This policy lets me answer more emergency calls.
- Only estimates are given before starting emergency work. Final charges are based on time.
- I have the right to refuse any job for any or no reason.
- I can’t guarantee arriving to a job or being able to perform a job. If I can’t safely reach your property, I won’t do the job. If I can’t safely perform a job, I won’t do the job.
- I order jobs by need. Expect a 4-hour window on any appointment made during emergency periods.
- Please contact by email AND leave a phone message during emergency periods.
- Tree debris will cut and moved out of the way as needed per GOAL #1. Please schedule debris removal at regular rates after the emergency period. Also, many local governments offer debris pickup after large storms.
- Payment is expected upon work completion, as normal. All insurance claims must be settled between you and your insurance company. I provide electronic receipts and pictures on every job.
- If the job can wait until after the emergency period, please wait. I do excellent work at great prices & I’m insured. By waiting, you also allow me to help someone else.