I separate tree downing and tree disposal services. This provides a wide range of prices and the option for you to handle the disposal yourself.
- Overall: Safely cut down tree.
- Safety covers protecting people & pets, then buildings & property, and finally landscape.
- Cut and pile trunk into 3 to 10 large sections, depending on size of tree.
- Cut and pile main branches.
- Leave trunk pieces and branch piles in place.
- Cut stump flush to the ground.
- Blow or rake leaves, small debris, and chips.
- Before & after pictures.
- Overall: Remove cut down tree from your property.
- Tree disposal takes place within one week of tree downing.
- Overall: Cut trunk pieces and large branches ends into logs, lengths 12 to 16 inches, that you can split for firewood.
- Leave pieces piled in place.
- NOT split into firewood.
- Billed by the hour in 15 minute chunks. 1 to 2 trees can be bucked in 15 minutes.
- Overall: Prune tree or shrub to arboricultural standards while meeting your requirements as close as possible.
- Cuttings disposed.
- Small debris disposed or blown into natural areas.
- Diseased trees pruned, but extra cost for tool sterilization.
- No warranty is given on pruning.
- Overall: A shrub and its stump are dug up and disposed of.
- Soil shaken off the stump before disposal.
- Small debris are disposed or blown into natural areas.
- Hole filling (unless soil provided) and root chasing are extra.
- List of shrubs types removed with general pricing.
- Details of my shrub removal service here.
Stump Grinding Service
- Overall: Stumps are ground with a machine to below grade as conditions permit, generally 6 inches below grade.
- Can be provided in some Wake County locations.
- Conditions specified for each job.
- Chips & debris removal extra.
- Root chasing extra.