- Payment Forms: I accept payment via cash, check, money order or online with any major debit card. Checks should be made to “Just Small Trees, LLC”. If you pay by debit card, it’ll be just like using a credit card. You won’t enter your PIN and I never receive your card information. I save no money processing debit cards over credit cards and I don’t use credit cards myself. For more information, see Dave Ramsey’s policy on debit and credit cards.
- Payment Due: Full payment is due upon completion of work. Estimates and quotes over $500.00 will be split into jobs less than $500.00 each. Payment is due on the completed job before the next one begins.
- Payment Procedure: I’ll generate an online estimate or quote for you to start. You’ll receive a link to it via email. After work completion, your estimate or quote will be converted to an invoice. Again, you’ll receive a link to it via email. On the invoice is a payment link. It’s really quite easy.
- Estimates: If, upon arriving at the site, it is determined the final price will exceed the estimate by more than 25%, your approval will be required before work begins.
- Quotes: The price listed on a quote is the final price unless you change your mind on what needs to be done.
- Estimate & Quote Terms: Estimates and quotes are good for the shorter of 30 days or until the condition of the tree changes substantially, such as being struck by lightning or damaged in high winds.
- Returned Check: A $25.00 fee is charged for all checks returned for insufficient funds.
- Site Safety: A $50.00 fee is charged if, after work setup begins, the authorizing party is unable to secure people and animal property from entering the work zone. I don’t work with people or pets in the work zone.
- Cancellation: A $25.00 fee is charged for services canceled while in route to the job-site. Please contact me at least 24 hours in advance to cancel without fee.