Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my customers. It was another year of hard work for excellent customers and it has been my satisfaction to drive past trees that I’ve planted on more and more roads.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my customers. Whether you just had me out for an estimate or gave me the job, I enjoyed meeting so many this year. As my brother-in-law says about his business, “I have the best customers!” The only headaches this year were a few 95F/90% humidity days, a stuck tree that took all my coaxing to come down, and a split pair of pants. With a business that focuses on small trees, what suffered most was the wedges.
2016 Annual Report
- Animals Rescued: 2 baby squirrels (Thank you, Wildlife Welfare)
- Lost Tools: 1 Silky handsaw
- Vehicles Stuck In Mud: 1
- Vehicle Tire Flats: 1, shredded on Dogwood stump
- Shovel Handles Broken: 3
- Dogs Met: 4, only 1 hostile
- Tyvek Suits Worn: 1, severe poison ivy on tree
- Favorite Job: Mulberry Removal
- Toughest Job: Hickory hung up in an Elm and a Magnolia. Save the Magnolia.
- Furthest Job Location: Middlesex, NC
- Most Shrubs Removed on One Job: 21
- Hardest Plant ID: Ternstroemia gymnanthera. Great plant, I recommend using it where conditions permit.